Friday, July 6, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses we hard-working Chinese women The image of discreditable

Left,fake oakley sunglasses, do not believe that he is not up!
I deliberately turned a few train, see the Heavens did not tell to, only to go back safely.
Home, have been lunch time of Zhang Yuqiong and Jenny laughs to do on the couch watching TV, but told me to cook. Zhang Yuqiong argue that: diligent people deserve tired, who told you diligent ah? I am not a diligent person, but I can not do. hungry ah! I am determined to cook as soon as the church they both too outrageous! we hard-working Chinese women The image of discreditable!
Do a good job flocked to rice, Zhang Yuqiong and the Jenny, let an straight grab. But see a cabbage leaf flying Pork table full of chaos jump is to appreciate between, the Tuo rice will fly over, I reached out chopsticks then, Dayton to see the days of women scattered rice, the head of the white one, like the sky Snow-side was a good scene! I can not help but to poetic, warble: , the nugget voltage Erdeng! Zhang Yuqiong and Jenny laughed and see I desperately Cook to the mouth of the folder . Zhang Yuqiong opposed to a show of hands: First teach Jenny how mopping the floor, fast,fake oakley sunglasses, a few minutes to finish and demonstrates once again to see Jenny clumsily dragged to my satisfaction went into the kitchen,fake oakleys, Zhang Yuqiong front of a pile of dishes in a daze. ? watching! hold me: still do not understand, you wash gave me a look, okay? Moment I am immersed in the gentle village, did not see that this is a trap, and honestly wash a bowl. the time is how to rub it? .
I laughed, and said: Zhang Yuqiong frowned hard to point my nose: wash did not forget dubbed Just as I was fascinated by theRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment